Monday, January 11, 2010

My currency

This is my money – I called it the “Flynn”. First I made from 10 to 100 clay models. I rolled up green and white clay then made yellow numbers and two red F's on each side. Then my mommy printed them and made lots of copies.

All this money is going to be stacked inside a cage I like to call the "Money Making Machine 4000". You just take money out of it and if it runs out you just put more of the copies in. Some of this money will go to help children and some of this money will be transferred into Renminbi. Flynns can be transferred into any kind of currency.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Adrian,

    I loved seeing your currency and want some Flynn's for my bank account! I wonder if I can use Flynn's to buy my half caf, triple caf with whip cream coffee at Starbucks?

    We missed you very much in NYC this w/e and EVERYONE asked about you and can't wait to see you soon.

    xo.

    Auntie Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey adrian its chip we have to hang out on clubpenguin sometime

    ReplyDelete