Sunday, December 13, 2009

My school art show and concert

Last week it was my second grade art show and concert. I was really nervous. We had to find black pants and black shoes and a white shirt. On the day of the performance, my mommy came to pick me up just after school and we went for a snack of hot chocolate and pumpkin soup. When I arrived at the school we went to the founders theater and I found all my friends and we started playing until they told us to get into the theatre. Then they gave us little cowboy scarves which I thought was a ridiculous idea. Because I had to glow in the dark and also why wear cowboy bandages in school, it should just be regular scarfs. After the first song I was more relaxed. My favourite song was H-I-P-P-O hippopotamus. My mommy's was Mo Li Hua (famous Chinese song).
We did a dance with masks, and they glowed in the dark because we used black lighting. It was only a little dance, didn’t take that long to learn. I tried to make my classmates shush because they were all like “oh wow awesome” when everything started to glow.



No comments:

Post a Comment