Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Killing time

On the ride to the airport in Taipei, we made up a new game. Mommy was sick of rock/paper/scissors and “find the car colour”. So it’s the “ask a question” game.

Almost when we had arrived at the airport, we decided to put my answers up on my blog:

If you could go to any age, what would it be? I would go to age 23. (Mommy: but you'll miss high school?) Isn't college higher than high school? I can attend my graduation.

If you could be any animal? Cheetah, because it’s really fast and a meat eater.

What is the most important quality in a best friend? Needs to be silly. Everyone in grade 1 thinks I am the silliest.

What is your perfect vacation? Going across the US, from New York to California.

Who is your favorite past president ? FDR, because he sent soldiers to help out in WWII, and he was a friend of my great grandfather.

What do you want to be when you grow up? An actor, and number two is a scientist, studying the ocean.

(Adrian’s question) What company would you like to own? DreamWorks.

What is your favourite instrument? electric guitar

What is your favourite sport ? Mini golf.

What is your favourite song ? Pop song from Club Penguin, playing in my igloo now.

No comments:

Post a Comment