Sunday, May 31, 2009

Taroko Gorge Taiwan

We went to Taroko National Park on the East Coast of Taiwan. We took a short plane trip from Taipei to get there and a train to get back. The plane was an hour long but the train was three hours!! The scariest part was the small bridge, I was thinking what would happen if I was going to fall down. We went to a beach, Seven Stars Beach. We went on a hike into the forest. I love hiking. They even showed us a rock named after Barack Obama! Then we went to a marble factory. I wanted to buy something, but my mommy said it was a tourist trap. During the bus ride, I read "Encyclopedia Brown".

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting report! I like the photos, even the artistic photos of the rocks. I am impressed that you conquered your fear and went out on the bridge. You guys are very brave! Nice sword, but why were you wearing hard hats? Love, Daddy p.s. Let's read some more Encyclopedia Brown when you are in the US.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adrian - Wow, this looks like an exciting adventure. You and your Mom were brave to cross that little bridge - I think I would have been scared. The surf at the beach looks HUGE. I can't believe your adventures. All of us in California send you lots of love. Biscuit is snoring loudly right now :).

    See you soon.

    Love - Auntie H

    ReplyDelete